In this article I will write about 10 quick ideas for things that you can write about for your blog. In a previous article I have written about the power of consistency. Constantly taking action towards a goal. I talked about the power of writing one blog post a day and how that can add up to a powerful blog over time. To give you some inspiration on ideas for your blog I will provide you here with a list of 10 things that you can blog about. Hopefully some of these ideas will spark your creativity!
10 Quick Ideas
- Write about a hobby you had as a kid. Do you still have that hobby or did you give it up? My hobby used to be video games and I still play to this day.
- Write about a difficult or challenging experience you had. Someone may be able to learn something from your experience. We have all had difficult experiences in life. If you feel comfortable talking about yours it might be informative or helpful to other people.
- Write about a passion you currently have. Are you an aspiring artist or musician? Write an article detailing how you go about composing your songs. Someone in the world might find it interesting and you may gain a new fan this way. As a musician I enjoy posting videos on social media of quick piano lessons to help others. I find it rewarding to assist others in this way.
- Write a “how to” article. Are you an expert in something that might help someone else? Why not write an article explaining a challenging concept or idea that you know a lot about. It could be helpful to others.
- Do a book review. Write a blog post about a book that you have recently read. Explain the main concepts of the book and offer your opinion on it. Do you agree with the overall ideas in the book? Is there anything you felt could have improved the work?
- Write motivational articles. Write about ways that you stay motivated. Offer people tips and advice on how you overcome tough situations and stay positive. Everyone has their own ways of staying motivated so let other people know how you do it.
- Write about a recent trip or travel. Many people blog about their trips and travels to different parts of the world. Not everyone is able to travel or visit different places. Why not do a travel blog? It’s a fun way to document your travel for yourself as well.
- Write about your favorite artist or musician and why they mean so much to you. You could write a bit about the history of the artist and how their music impacted your life. Talk about some of your favorite songs of theirs and leave links to YouTube videos to make an enjoyable reading/listening experience.
- Write about an idea or concept that has been troubling you. Perhaps you don’t like how food keeps getting more expensive or you are upset about the rising cost of housing. Maybe you are upset about rising inequality in the world. Why not write about it? You may just inspire change in the world. The written word has power.
- Write about your plans for the future and how you plan to get there. Explain to the world what your goals are and what you are trying to achieve. Talk about how you’re going to get there. This could motivate other people to take charge of their dreams as well. Also, by putting your goals in writing and making them public it could motivate you to pursue those dreams with more energy.
Always keep other people in mind when you write. Think about how you can benefit other people with what you are producing. I believe that if you work hard and create something of value for the world, people will recognize that. Keep working hard to achieve your goals.
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog today. Have a great day.
©2020 Richard Gillespie